All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.52
- £4.60Trending at £6.19
- £12.06Trending at £12.29
About this product
- DescriptionA guide designed to provide students and practitioners with a practical tutorial on the key functions of a case manager serving adults with severe mental illness. It focuses on a direct approach that time-pressed readers can appreciate when learning the fundamentals of providing mental health case management.
- Author BiographyShaun M. Eack, Ph.D. is an Assistant Professor at the University of Pittsburgh School of Social Work. Dr. Eack is a mental health intervention researcher who has had over a decade of experience in working with individuals with severe mental illness, and has published extensively in this area, particularly with regard to the treatment of schizophrenia. He directs an actively funded program at the University of Pittsburgh on the treatment of severe mental illness supported by the National Institutes of Health.
- Author(s)Carol M. Anderson,Catherine G. Greeno,Shaun M. Eack
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication15/08/2012
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.