All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a model which offers guidance on effective and appropriate therapeutic interventions and services for vulnerable children and young people, the book enables professionals working with vulnerable children to choose the right intervention for each individual child.
- Author BiographyPanos Vostanis is Professor of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry at the University of Leicester. He has previously co-edited Homeless Children: Problems and Needs, published by Jessica Kingsley Publishers, and has written numerous research articles and book chapters on child and adolescent psychiatry.
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication01/11/2007
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Note40 illustrations
- Weight453 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byPanos Vostanis
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £27.52Trending at £27.85
- £26.61Trending at £28.13
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £29.99
- £22.38Trending at £26.31
- £19.28Trending at £20.69
- £17.29Trending at £22.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.