Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.39
- £9.44Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £4.79Trending at £5.19
- £15.55Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £10.95Trending at £13.67
About this product
- Author(s)David B. Wexler
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/01/1981
- Series TitlePerspectives in Law & Psychology
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note3 Illustrations, black and white; X, 270 p. 3 illus.
- Weight419 g
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1981
- Table Of Contents1 Introduction: The Core of Mental Health Law.- One: The Commitment System.- A. Civil Commitment.- 2 Therapeutic Justice: An Overview and a Discussion of Civil Commitment Standards and Procedures.- 3 An Illustration of the Theoretical Relationship between Civil Commitment Standards and Procedures: The Standard of Proof Problem.- 4 The Administration of Psychiatric Justice: A Case Study.- B. Criminal Commitment.- 5 The Criminal Commitment System: Its Structure and Components.- C. The Relationship Between the Systems of Civil and Criminal Commitment.- 6 The Crouch Case: Exploring Problems of Civil and Criminal Commitment through an Actual Example.- Two: Law and Therapy.- A. Outpatient Therapy.- 7 The Tarasoff Case and the Controversy over Its Therapeutic Implications.- B. institutional therapy.- 8 Psychosurgery and the Kaimowitz Case.- 9 Behavior Modification: Legal Restrictions on Token Economies.- 10 One Proposed Legal Mechanism for Regulating Behavior Control.- 11 Afterword.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.