Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.45Trending at £24.95
- £9.28Trending at £17.49
- £25.40Trending at £26.89
- £25.05Trending at £27.49
- £15.70Trending at £19.99
- £22.37Trending at £25.59
About this product
- DescriptionSociologists often view research on mental health as peripheral to the real work of the discipline. Experts in the field articulate the contributions that mental health research has made, and can make, in resolving key theoretical and empirical debates.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/01/2007
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note3 Tables, black and white; XXII, 472 p.
- Weight1910 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byBernice A. Pescosolido,Jane D. McLeod,William R. Avison
- Edition Statement2007 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.