All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.48Trending at £5.03
- £7.48Trending at £7.63
- £7.17Trending at £10.37
- £9.51Trending at £9.68
- £10.43Trending at £11.98
- £4.03Trending at £4.08
- £9.11Trending at £9.27
About this product
- DescriptionSets out some key objectives for the social worker who wishes to work in mental health. This book covers topics including: the multiple factors affecting mental health; the bio-psycho-social model of practice; the mental health-child protection interface; residential work; and treatment modalities.
- Author BiographyColin Pritchard is Professor Emeritus at the University of Southampton and Research Professor in Psychiatric Social Work at the Institute of Health and Community Studies, University of Bournemouth. He is an academic veteran of the social care field who has maintained a mental health practice while being an active and sometimes controversial interdisciplinary researcher.
- Author(s)Colin Pritchard
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication24/02/2006
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note22 black & white tables
- Weight498 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.