All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMental Health in the Digital Age, written by distinguished international experts, comprehensively examines the intersection between digital technology and mental health.
- Author BiographyDr. Aboujaoude is the Director of the OCD Clinic and the Impulse Control Disorders Clinic at the Stanford University School of Medicine. His research has focused on obsessive-compulsive disorder and behavioral addictions, including problematic Internet use. In addition, Dr. Aboujaoude has written two books for the lay audience that were inspired by his research and clinical work. His books have been widely covered, including by the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, Newsweek, CNN, and the BBC. Vladan Starcevic is Associate Professor of Psychiatry at the University of Sydney, Sydney Medical School - Nepean. He is also a Consultant Psychiatrist and Head of the Academic Department of Psychiatry at Nepean Hospital in Sydney, Australia. His past academic titles include Conjoint Professor at the University of Newcastle and Associate Professor at the University of Belgrade. His main professional and research interests pertain to anxiety disorders, hypochondriasis, problematic Internet and video game use, and psychiatric diagnosis and classification. He has authored or co-authored over 200 articles in peer-reviewed journals and book chapters. He also co-edited two books on hypochondriasis and health anxiety and is the author or co-editor of five other books on various aspects of anxiety disorders.
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication29/04/2015
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Weight432 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byElias Aboujaoude,Vladan Starcevic
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £14.50Trending at £19.55
- £29.14Trending at £34.99
- £17.90Trending at £19.97
- £10.99Trending at £12.90
- £3.60Trending at £4.02
- £34.79Trending at £40.16
- £33.65Trending at £35.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.