CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £12.06Trending at £15.18
- £10.75Trending at £12.26
- £3.99Trending at £6.98
- £11.33Trending at £14.48
- £9.97Trending at £10.99
- £4.63Trending at £5.98
- £11.51Trending at £11.98
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to the impact of mental health issues on the workplace, with special attention to complying with provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- Author BiographyDONNA R. KEMP is Professor and Graduate Coordinator in Public Administration and Political Science at California State University, Chico. She previously was a planner and program manager for the State of Idaho and held academic positions in Idaho, South Carolina, and Bakersfield, California. Her research is focused on public personnel management and health and mental health policy. She is the author/editor of three books including International Handbook on Mental Health Policy (Greenwood Press, 1993), and many journal articles and other publications.
- Author(s)Donna R. Kemp
- Date of Publication17/01/1994
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight603 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.