All listings for this product
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £8.30Trending at £8.46
- £7.57Trending at £8.40
- £33.52Trending at £41.99
- £37.38Trending at £41.38
- £6.59Trending at £8.98
- £6.38Trending at £7.98
- £17.97Trending at £18.77
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a collection of lessons on psychotic experience. A question of experience of living and communicating rather than of lessons in the traditional sense. His contributions are the expression of a culture that is both psychoanalytical and psychiatric but above all bound up with the human sciences.
- Author BiographySalomon Resnik, MD, became a member of the International Psychoanalytical Association in 1956, after specializing in work with autistic children and young schizophrenic patients. He then studied anthropology and philosophy in Paris with Merleau-Ponty, Levy-Strauss and Bastide. In 1958, he went to London to work with Melanie Klein and underwent analysis with Herbert Rosenfeld, supervised by W.R. Bion and Esther Bick, from whom he gained a new insight into child and adult analysis. In the same year, he began working with some of the pioneers of group analysis, including S.H. Foulkes, Malcolm Pines and Patrick De Mare. He has worked for many years with groups of psychotics in Argentina, England and Paris, and for ten years worked as a consultant psychiatrist in Verona at the Santa Giuliana Hospital. A former senior lecturer in psychiatry at the University of Lyon, France, and Visiting Professor at the medical school of the Catholic University of Rome, he was also a practising psychoanalyst in Paris and Venice.
- Author(s)David Alcorn,Salomon Resnik
- PublisherKarnac Books
- Date of Publication01/01/1994
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKarnac Books
- Width147 mm
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.