CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £10.54Trending at £10.86
- £14.90Trending at £15.06
- £19.59Trending at £26.31
- £9.12Trending at £9.52
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £12.17Trending at £13.78
About this product
- Author(s)Michael Sheard
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication05/07/2012
- GenreGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note8 black & white illustrations, 16 black & white tables
- Weight476 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
- Table Of ContentsIntroducing Mental Toughness. Characterizing Mental Toughness. Conceptualizing Mental Toughness. Measuring Mental Toughness. Developing and Maintaining Mental Toughness. Concluding Mental Toughness.
- Author BiographyMichael Sheard has been a Senior Lecturer in Sport and Exercise Psychology at Teesside and York St John Universities. He has published widely on mental toughness, hardiness, and positive psychology. As a Chartered Sport and Exercise Psychologist he has also worked in a consultancy capacity with athletes across a variety of sports, ranging from grassroots to international competitive standards.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.