All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Michael Sheard
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication05/07/2012
- GenreGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note8 black & white illustrations, 16 black & white tables
- Weight362 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
- Table Of ContentsIntroducing Mental Toughness. Characterizing Mental Toughness. Conceptualizing Mental Toughness. Measuring Mental Toughness. Developing and Maintaining Mental Toughness. Concluding Mental Toughness.
- Author BiographyMichael Sheard has been a Senior Lecturer in Sport and Exercise Psychology at Teesside and York St John Universities. He has published widely on mental toughness, hardiness, and positive psychology. As a Chartered Sport and Exercise Psychologist registered with the British Psychological Society, he has also worked in a consultancy capacity with athletes across a variety of sports, ranging from grassroots to international competitive standards.
Best-selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £16.65Trending at £17.08
- £9.30Trending at £12.99
- £34.20Trending at £36.95
- £20.45Trending at £29.95
- £12.80Trending at £13.58
- £6.71Trending at £12.99
- £27.18Trending at £27.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.