All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume brings together the world's leading researchers and practitioners working on mental toughness to discuss this vital ingredient of performance excellence in sport, to survey the latest research and to present cutting-edge developments in theory and professional practice.
- Author BiographyDaniel F. Gucciardi is a Postdoctoral Research Fellow in the School of Human Movement Studies, The University of Queensland, Australia. Sandy Gordon is a Professor in the School of Sport Science, Exercise and Health, The University of Western Australia, Australia.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication04/03/2013
- GenreGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note9 black & white tables, 13 black & white line drawings
- Weight430 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byDaniel Gucciardi,Sandy Gordon
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £30.47Trending at £50.51
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.99
- £7.25Trending at £10.86
- £5.09Trending at £5.55
- £7.81Trending at £10.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.