All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £15.97
About this product
- DescriptionScholars examining how women and people of color advance in academia invariably cite mentorship as one of the most important factors in facilitating student and faculty success.
- Author BiographyVolume Editor: Caroline S. Turner is professor and graduate coordinator for the Doctorate in Educational Leadership Program at California State University, Sacramento, and is Arizona State University Lincoln professor emerita of higher education and ethics.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication11/09/2015
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Series TitleJ-B HE Single Issue Higher Education
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight192 g
- Width161 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edited byCaroline S. Turner
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.