All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £12.06Trending at £15.17
- £10.75Trending at £13.77
- £3.99Trending at £6.98
- £11.33Trending at £14.48
- £4.95Trending at £5.49
- £9.97Trending at £10.99
- £4.63Trending at £5.99
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to mentoring new teachers in a montly format.
- Author BiographyCarol Pelletier Radford is the Program Director for a Transition to Teaching federal grant, which is located in the Center for University, School and Community Partnerships at the University of Massachusetts-Dartmouth. She received her Ed.D. from Harvard University in 1996 where she focused her studies on teacher professional development and the role of the cooperating teacher in preparing pre-service teachers. In more than twenty years as a public school teacher, she has received numerous teacher leadership awards, among them the prestigious Christa McAuliffe Fellowship sponsored by the U.S. Department of Education. She is the author of four books: Techniques and Strategies for Coaching Student Teachers, Strategies for Successful Student Teaching, Touch the Future: TEACH!, and Mentoring in Action:A Month-by- Month Curriculum for Mentors and Their New Teachers. For the past thirteen years, she has worked as the Director of Practicum Experiences and Teacher Induction at Boston College. In her current position at the University of Massachusetts, she teaches graduate courses for district mentors and is actively engaged in preparing prospective math and science teachers for New Bedford and Fall River schools. Visiit carolpelletierradford.com to learn more.
- Author(s)Carol Pelletier Radford
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication22/08/2005
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationOld Tappan
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAllyn & Bacon
- Out-of-print date27/05/2016
- Content NoteIllustrations, forms
- Weight662 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.