All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis work offers global coverage of merchants as privileged intermediaries between peoples and cultures in the early modern era. The material ranges from the Wangara of the Sudan to the Mississippi Indians, and from Muslim merchants of Anatolia to the mercantile classes in England.
- Author BiographySanjay Subrahmanyam, Delhi School of Economics, India M. E. Bratchel, Paul E. Lovejoy, Wang Gungwu, Sanjay Subrahmanyam, Hovhannes Joughayetsi, Levon Khatchikian, Sinnappah Arasaratnam, Niels Steensgaard, F. W. Carter, Gershom, David Hundert, Robert Brenner, Bruce G. Trigger,, Rae Flory, David Grant Smith, Daniel H. Usner Jr.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/06/1996
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Series TitleAn Expanding World: The European Impact on World History, 1450 to 1800
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteindex
- Weight941 g
- Width169 mm
- Height244 mm
- Edited bySanjay Subrahmanyam
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
- £5.38Trending at £5.49
- £9.08Trending at £9.24
- £9.60Trending at £11.14
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
- £13.65Trending at £14.06
- £9.35Trending at £10.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.