All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat was Shakespeare's attitude to semitism? The introduction to this edition of The Merchant of Venice opens by addressing this vital issue raised by the play, and goes on to study the sources, background, and date, including a discussion of Sigmund Freud's essay on The Three Caskets .
- Author BiographyJay L. Halio is Professor of English at the University of Delaware.
- Author(s)William Shakespeare
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication02/04/1998
- GenreDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Series TitleOxford World's Classics
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford Paperbacks
- Out-of-print date10/07/2008
- Content Notehalftones
- Weight275 g
- Width129 mm
- Height196 mm
- Edited byJay L. Halio
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Poetry, Theatre & Scripts
Save on Poetry, Theatre & Scripts
- £15.60Trending at £18.91
- £9.41Trending at £9.94
- £12.84Trending at £15.18
- £9.51Trending at £10.99
- £7.58Trending at £9.99
- £11.44Trending at £16.54
- £12.50Trending at £14.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.