Consider these sponsored items
- £10.53Was:£10.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe troubling story of how a cadre of influential scientists have clouded public understanding of scientific facts to advance a political and economic agenda.
- Author BiographyNaomi Oreskes is Professor of History and Science Studies at the University of California, San Diego. Her essay 'Beyond the Ivory Tower' was a milestone in the fight against global warming denial. Erik Conway is the resident historian at NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory at the California Institute of Technology in Pasadena. Fighting Facts is their first book together.
- Author(s)Erik M. Conway,Naomi Oreskes
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication07/06/2012
- GenreInventions & Technology: General Interest
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight253 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £34.77Trending at £36.82
- £17.89Trending at £23.33
- £31.75Trending at £48.00
- £31.74Trending at £32.11
- £29.64Trending at £34.99
- £20.51Trending at £25.82
- £23.51Trending at £34.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.