All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProven strategies and tactics to manage the integration of acquired and/or merged companies Mergers & Acquisitions Integration Handbook is a comprehensive resource to help companies create a scalable post merger or acquisition integration process and framework that accelerates operating and business benefit goal realization.
- Author BiographySCOTT C. WHITAKER, CMC, is President and CEO of Whitaker & Company, an Atlanta-based consulting and project management firm specializing in helping companies to develop, execute, and implement merger integrations and business strategies designed to achieve growth. Since 2005, Whitaker & Company has been involved in merger integration and strategy and operations projects totaling more than $25 billion for both domestic and international companies.
- Author(s)Scott C. Whitaker
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication10/07/2012
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleWiley Finance Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight376 g
- Width160 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £20.20
- £5.39Trending at £7.97
- £32.74Trending at £38.22
- £9.47Trending at £9.96
- £10.20Trending at £11.89
- £17.29Trending at £19.07
- £12.27Trending at £14.88
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.