All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.32Trending at £12.34
- £12.51Trending at £16.54
- £11.77Trending at £14.47
About this product
- DescriptionProvides guiding frameworks and information on Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A), complemented by a set of well-matched cases. This title presents a process-based framework of M&A, within which the reader is given in-depth information about the steps in doing deals.
- Author BiographyKevin Boeh is an experienced investment banker and management consultant, with over 100 successful strategic advisory, public and private corporate finance, and M&A clients. He has raised over $5B (US) on Wall Street, and completed over $5B (US) in M&A transactions. He has deep functional expertise in corporate, M&A, and partnering strategies, deal negotiation, and execution. Mr. Boeh formerly served as Vice President, Group Head at investment bank Robertson Stephens, and as the Head of the Strategic Development Group. Previously Mr. Boeh was with the consulting practices of both A.T. Kearney and Accenture. Mr. Boeh has completed extensive international work with clients in the United States, Canada, France, Germany, Israel, Japan, United Kingdom, and Australia. He has been a frequent keynote speaker at conferences and events. Mr. Boeh serves on the boards of directors of two private companies and runs a merchant banking fund. He received an M.B.A., Finance and Strategy from UCLA - The Anderson School, and an undergraduate degree in Economics from The Colorado College. Mr. Boeh is currently a doctoral candidate at the Richard Ivey School of Business, University of Western Ontario. Paul W. Beamish holds the Canada Research Chair in International Business at the Richard Ivey School of Business, University of Western Ontario, London, Canada. He is the author or co-author of over 50 books and 100 refereed articles, and is the recipient of numerous best research awards. He served as Editor-in-Chief of Journal of International Business Studies from 1993-97 and is a Fellow of the Royal Society of Canada, Academy of International Business, and Asia Pacific Foundation. At Ivey, he has taught on a variety of programs, including the Executive MBA offered at its campus in Hong Kong and the MSc program, with its major in International Business. From 1999-2004 he served as Associate Dean Research. He worked for Procter and Gamble and Wilfrid Laurier University before joining Ivey's faculty in 1987. Beamish also has responsibility for Ivey Publishing, the distributor of Ivey's case collection. He has authored over 100 case studies, which have appeared in case journals, and in over 125 books. Over 2.5 million copies of his cases have been studied worldwide.
- Author(s)Kevin K. Boeh,Paul W. Beamish
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication09/01/2007
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleIvey Casebook Series
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight762 g
- Width187 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.