Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £20.41
- £12.33Trending at £12.53
- £13.37Trending at £16.00
- £35.20Trending at £38.01
- £5.96Trending at £6.07
- £25.63Trending at £27.12
- £7.50Trending at £8.99
About this product
- DescriptionMergers and acquisitions represent a successful growth strategy for many companies, but, while potentially profitable, M&A transactions are complex and often risky. This book walks readers through every step of the process, offering practical advice for keeping deals on track and ensuring postclosing integration success.
- Author BiographyJerry S. Wilson (Atlanta, GA) is a noted speaker and senior vice president at The Coca-Cola Company. Ira Blumenthal (Atlanta, GA) is a highly respected brand consultant, author, speaker, and university educator who has counseled high-profile brand clients such as Coca-Cola, Disney, Marriott, Nestle, and American Airlines.
- Author(s)Andrew J. Sherman
- Date of Publication01/10/2010
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleAgency/Distributed
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight810 g
- Width64 mm
- Height93 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.