All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Fiction
Save on Other Fiction
- £77.64Trending at £96.28
- £3.00Trending at £4.14
- £19.20Trending at £20.26
- £11.96Trending at £14.99
- £1.99Trending at £2.64
- £4.53Trending at £4.68
- £10.28Trending at £13.27
About this product
- DescriptionUsing comparisons between regions, this book examines various trends towards mergers and acquisitions in Japan, Greater China and Southeast Asia from 1990 to 2004.
- Author BiographyRoger Y. W. Tang is The Upjohn Chair Professor and Ali M. Metwalli is Professor of Finance at Western Michigan University, USA.
- Author(s)Ali M. Metwalli,Roger Y. W. Tang
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/09/2006
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in Global Competition
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 30
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note11 black & white illustrations, 118 black & white tables, 11 black & white line drawings
- Weight430 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.