Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.59Trending at £37.92
- £19.38Trending at £21.31
- £38.90Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionMany reasons are commonly cited when trying to explain the rapid corporate consolidation of the international auto industry. Merging Traffic explores the factors and goes on to suggest that, as with the mystique of the automobile itself, other motivations prevail.
- Author BiographyJohn A. C. Conybeare is professor of political science at the University of Iowa.
- Author(s)John A.C. Conybeare
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication04/08/2003
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight286 g
- Width146 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.