Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionA history of the Merkava, or Chariot - the first tank designed and built by the Israeli Army. It was heavily armoured and packed a powerful 105mm main gun backed up with a digital fire control system and laser range-finder. The Merkava first saw action during the 1982 invasion of Lebanon.
- Author BiographySam Katz was born in 1963, and joined the Israeli Defence Forces in 1981. He served in a dual capacity in the HEYL HAYAM during the conflict in Lebanon in 1982, his particular assignments allowing him to gather first-hand impressions of two different major aspects of IDF operations. He is the co-author of several books on the IDF and related Middle Eastern topics. His particular interest lies in the development of IDF elite and counter-terrorist units. He is married, and lives in New York.
- Author(s)Samuel M. Katz
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication15/05/1997
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleOsprey New Vanguard S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo.21
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOsprey Publishing
- Content Note40 b&w and 8 colour illustrations
- Weight187 g
- Width185 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Peter Sarson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.