Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.56
About this product
- DescriptionMerleau-Pontys focus on embodied experience allows us to approach political life in a manner that is both critical and engaged. This work demonstrates that political questions were always central to Merleau-Pontys philosophical project. It also shows how existential phenomenology illuminates and enlivens our understanding of politics.
- Author BiographyDiana Coole is professor of political and social theory: Birkbeck College, University of London, and the author of Women in Political Theory: From Ancient Misogyny to Contemporary Feminism and Negativity and Politics: Dionysus and Dialectics from Kant to Poststructuralism.
- Author(s)Diana H. Coole
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication28/08/2007
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Series TitleModernity and Political Thought
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width154 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.