All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSummarizes what Maurice Merleau-Ponty has to offer for architects, locates his architectural thinking in the context of his work, introduces key texts, and helps decode difficult terms.
- Author BiographyJonathan Hale is Associate Professor and Reader in Architectural Theory at the University of Nottingham, UK.
- Author(s)Jonathan Hale
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2010
- Series TitleThinkers for Architects
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 8
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note7 black & white illustrations, 7 black & white halftones
- Weight272 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £7.79Trending at £8.01
- £10.79Trending at £14.94
- £24.73Trending at £27.40
- £22.44Trending at £22.81
- £17.68Trending at £19.03
- £12.71Trending at £15.91
- £18.47Trending at £26.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.