Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.33Trending at £9.07
- £6.59Trending at £6.88
- £9.60Trending at £13.07
- £12.17Trending at £13.25
- £6.51Trending at £6.88
- £9.91Trending at £13.10
- £3.49Trending at £6.78
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for practicing radiographers and physicians, this title helps you learn how to properly position the patient so that the resulting radiograph provides the information needed to reach an accurate diagnosis. It includes the information for the most common projections, as well as for those less commonly requested.
- Author(s)Barbara J. Smith,Bruce W. Long,Eugene D. Frank
- PublisherElsevier - Health Sciences Division
- Date of Publication28/03/2011
- FormatMultiple-item retail product
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationSt Louis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date06/07/2015
- Content Note2,862 illus.
- Weight4876 g
- Width249 mm
- Height302 mm
- Spine97 mm
- Contained items statementContains 3 Hardbacks
- Edition Statement12th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.