Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.30
- £10.75Trending at £11.04
- £21.69Trending at £24.93
- £4.34Trending at £4.46
- £23.93Trending at £24.46
- £8.01Trending at £11.27
- £8.99Trending at £9.29
About this product
- DescriptionFrom her initiation as a third-degree Gardnerian high priestess to her marriage with celebrated Druid Isaac Bonewits to her adventures as the leader of a New York City coven, the author's memoir is a primer on modern Paganism and a testament to one woman's persistence and strength.
- Author BiographyDeborah Lipp is the author of several popular books on Pagan topics, including The Elements of Ritual and The Way of Four. Her articles have appeared in The Llewellyn Witches' Calendar, newWitch Magazine, Green Egg, and Mothering Magazine. Visit her online at DeborahLipp.com.
- Author(s)Deborah Lipp
- PublisherLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication25/03/2013
- GenreThe Occult & Mythology
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Content NotePhotographs
- Weight404 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.