All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn illustrated guide to the ancient civilization of Mesopotamia, covering the broad areas of life, such as people, politics, religion, the world of the dead, and places and monuments. It emphasizes the archaeological and literary evidence pertaining to Mesopotamia during the period before the arrival of Alexander the Great.
- Author BiographyEnrico Ascalone is an archaeologist specializing in Oriental studies. He has taken part in Italian archaeological missions to Ebla (Syria) and Tell Tuqan (Syria) since 1993 and has been a member of the Italo-Palestinian Archaeological Mission to Jericho/Tell es-Sultan (PNA) since 1998. He lectures in archaeology and art history at Rome University and at the University IULM (Istituto Universitario Lingue Moderne) in Milan.
- Author(s)Enrico Ascalone
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication02/07/2007
- GenreAncient History
- Series TitleDictionaries of Civilization
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note321 color illustrations
- Weight485 g
- Width137 mm
- Height194 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in History & Military
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.