Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £13.00Trending at £16.94
- £10.00Trending at £10.83
- £8.00Trending at £8.79
- £9.69Trending at £10.95
- £7.51Trending at £9.97
- £7.62Trending at £7.74
- £3.59Trending at £4.73
About this product
- DescriptionAnswers the question of why political coverage focuses on personalities and peccadilloes when studies show the public wants less of that and more discussion of political issues. This work looks at what shapes news that comes from the presidential campaign trail.
- Author BiographyElizabeth A. Skewes is assistant professor at the University of Colorado at Boulder, where she teaches courses in news writing, news editing, media ethics, media studies, political communication, and research methods.
- Author(s)Elizabeth A. Skewes
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication28/03/2007
- GenrePopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Series TitleCommunication, Media and Politics
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight308 g
- Width153 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.