All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA useful introductory source for enthusiasts and modellers seeking detailed references to the design and history of the Messerschmitt BF 109. Why was this World War II German fighter plane conceived? What was it like to fly on a mission? Who designed it and who became famous for flying it?
- Author BiographyJerry Scutts has spent many years in journalism including a stint with the UK Civil Aviation Authority. As a full-time author since the 1980s he has written nearly sixty books dealing with aviation in WW2, Korea and Vietnam. Jerry has also written on his secondary interest, naval history.
- Author(s)Martin Bowman
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication30/09/2002
- GenreAircraft & Spacecraft: General Interest
- Series TitleCombat Legends S.
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Content Note16pp colour halftones and profiles, b/w halftones, plans, chronology
- Weight316 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £5.90Trending at £9.94
- £7.68Trending at £9.93
- £6.65Trending at £8.65
- £7.50Trending at £11.84
- £5.00Trending at £5.55
- £4.97Trending at £6.99
- £11.33Trending at £15.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.