All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.84
- £5.42Trending at £5.51
- £14.91Trending at £16.98
- £9.18Trending at £9.52
- £18.40Trending at £19.00
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £7.69Trending at £7.75
About this product
- DescriptionThe Luftwaffe's Messerschmitt Bf109 single-seat fighter was the main combat adversary of the RAF's Hurricanes and Spitfires in the Battle of Britain. This volume covers the history of the Bf109, restoration to flight, the views of owners, pilots and engineers, and operating and servicing insights.
- Author BiographyAircraft restoration expert Paul Blackah, best-known for his work with the RAF's Battle of Britain Memorial Flight, was closely involved in the restoration to flight of the Messerschmitt Bf109F 'Black 6'; he lives in Lincolnshire. Malcolm Lowe is an aviation historian who has written many books; he lives in Dorset.
- Author(s)Malcolm V. Lowe,Paul Blackah
- PublisherHaynes Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/07/2009
- GenreAircraft & Spacecraft: General Interest
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJ H Haynes & Co Ltd
- Out-of-print date12/04/2016
- Content NoteIllustrations (chiefly col.)
- Width210 mm
- Height270 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.