All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPart of the new Fact File series: fundamental knowledge for aviation enthusiasts, covering a vast number of brands and model history with technical data, facts and images. All important information about Messerchmitt aircraft.
- Author BiographyManfred Griehl, born in 1952, has numerous publications on aviation. His focus is the transition from piston engine to jet propulsion and in technology and service history of German military aircraft. His previously published books include Focke-Wulf Fw 190 / Ta 152, Heinkel He 111 and Junkers Ju 87 'Stuka'.
- Author(s)Manfred Griehl
- PublisherPen & Sword Books Ltd
- Date of Publication27/04/2015
- GenreAircraft & Spacecraft: General Interest
- Place of PublicationSouth Yorkshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPen & Sword Aviation
- Content Note115 black & white photos, 14 colour photos and 3 drawings
- Weight227 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.36Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.07
- £3.02Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.