All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBased on ethnographic research in Brazil, Colombia, and Mexico, this title helps you explore how the concepts of race, ethnicity, nation, and gender enter into and are affected by genomic research.
- Author BiographyPeter Wade is Professor of Social Anthropology at the University of Manchester. Carlos Lopez Beltran is a historian of science and senior researcher in the Instituto de Investigaciones Filosoficas, Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico. Eduardo Restrepo is a social anthropologist working in the Department of Cultural Studies at the Pontificia Universidad Javeriana in Bogota. Ricardo Ventura Santos is an anthropologist and senior researcher at the National School of Public Health of the Oswaldo Cruz Foundation in Rio de Janeiro and Associate Professor of Anthropology with the National Museum at the Federal University of Rio de Janeiro.
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication04/04/2014
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Content Note4 photos, 2 tables, 6 figures
- Weight436 g
- Width3887 mm
- Height5817 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byCarlos Lopez Beltran,Eduardo Restrepo,Peter Wade,Ricardo Ventura Santos
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £22.96Trending at £23.32
- £16.59Trending at £18.63
- £12.28Trending at £14.99
- £13.16Trending at £17.96
- £37.21Trending at £45.02
- £9.88Trending at £11.56
- £11.78Trending at £18.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.