CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Computer & IT
- £6.79Trending at £13.25
- £11.82Trending at £15.87
- £36.63Trending at £42.25
- £38.22Trending at £41.66
- £24.86Trending at £25.78
- £24.03Trending at £32.38
- £7.79Trending at £8.02
About this product
- DescriptionThis monograph presents an expert deductive database system that allows explicit control of the deduction process. The system consists of an object-level describing the logical aspects of a problem and of a meta-level that contains control information affecting the deduction process.
- Author(s)Helmut Schmidt
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication13/03/1991
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Numberv.479
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight550 g
- Width155 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1991 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.