All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis timely volume provides an overview to the causes, effects on systems and clinical approaches of metabolic acidosis. Clinicians and healthcare professionals will find the tools needed to recognize, work up and manage patients with metabolic acidosis in this practical and concise resource.
- Author BiographyDonald E. Wesson, MD, MBABaylor Scott and White HealthDepartment of Internal MedicineTexas A&M Health Sciences Center College of MedicineTemple, TX, USA
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication16/03/2016
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note11 Tables, black and white; 18 Illustrations, color; 6 Illustrations, black and white; X, 159 p. 24 illus., 18 illus. in color.
- Weight426 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byDonald E. Wesson
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2016
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £10.27Trending at £11.67
- £13.30Trending at £13.54
- £44.76Trending at £49.50
- £11.65Trending at £13.99
- £10.49Trending at £12.07
- £12.58Trending at £17.99
- £6.24Trending at £7.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.