Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £13.50Trending at £16.03
- £8.13Trending at £9.74
- £25.45Trending at £27.74
- £26.30Trending at £27.78
- £17.99Trending at £19.66
- £7.47Trending at £8.16
- £8.23Trending at £11.98
About this product
- DescriptionMetabolomics in food and nutrition provides an overview of their current and potential use in the food industry.
- Author BiographyCarolyn M. Slupsky is an Associate Professor and Nutritionist at the Foods For Health Institute, University of California, Davis, USA.
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication25/09/2013
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Series TitleWoodhead Publishing Series in Food Science, Technology and Nutrition
- Series Part/Volume Number251
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWoodhead Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight550 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byBart C. Weimer,Carolyn Slupsky
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.