Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £23.09Trending at £23.73
- £9.86Trending at £10.10
- £7.64Trending at £8.32
- £10.03Trending at £15.34
- £15.29Trending at £18.11
- £17.30Trending at £21.59
- £12.06Trending at £12.21
About this product
- DescriptionThis treatment of the internalism-externalism debate in contemporary epistemology explores the implications for traditional sceptical concerns. It argues that when one understands these implications, it is possible to see the philosophical usefulness of a foundationalism relying on acquaintance.
- Author BiographyRichard A. Fumerton is Professor of Philosophy at the University of Iowa. He is the author of Metaphysical and Epistemological Problems of Perception and Reason and Morality: A Defense of the Egocentric Perspective
- Author(s)Richard A. Fumerton
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication28/01/1995
- GenreHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Series TitleStudies in Epistemology and Cognitive Theory S.
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width149 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.