All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text contains sections covering the definition of metafiction, historiographic metafiction and the writer and critic. It includes selected readings of metafiction.
- Author BiographyMark Currie is Professor of Contemporary Literature at Queen Mary University of London.
- Author(s)Mark Currie
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication13/07/1995
- GenreLiterary Theory
- Series TitleLongman Critical Readers
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight735 g
- Width137 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.37Trending at £4.52
- £9.51Trending at £9.98
- £2.70Trending at £3.99
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.32
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £6.88Trending at £7.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.