All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for researchers and engineers in metaheuristics, optimization in civil engineering and computational intelligence, this book examines the developments of metaheuristics and their applications in structural engineering, and earthquake engineering, offering practical case studies as examples to demonstrate real-world applications.
- Author BiographyXin-She Yang obtained his DPhil in Applied Mathematics from the University of Oxford. He then worked at Cambridge University and National Physical Laboratory (UK) as a Senior Research Scientist. He is currently a Reader at Middlesex University London, Adjunct Professor at Reykjavik University (Iceland) and Guest Professor at Xi'an Polytechnic University (China). He is an elected Bye-Fellow at Downing College, Cambridge University. He is also the IEEE CIS Chair for the Task Force on Business Intelligence and Knowledge Management, and the Editor-in-Chief of International Journal of Mathematical Modelling and Numerical Optimisation (IJMMNO).
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication01/02/2013
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Weight1120 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byAmir Hossein Alavi,Amir Hossein Gandomi,Siamak Talatahari,Xin-She Yang
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.