All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.17
- £16.49Trending at £17.08
- £13.56Trending at £16.45
- £8.99Trending at £11.20
- £31.22Trending at £32.41
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £24.84Trending at £26.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents novel methodological approaches and improved results of metaheuristics for modern services. It examines applications in the area of transportation and logistics, while other areas include production and financial services.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication05/06/2009
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Economics and Mathematical Systems
- Series Part/Volume Number624
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note37 Tables, black and white; 42 Illustrations, black and white; X, 171 p. 42 illus.
- Weight290 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byKenneth Sorensen,Marc Sevaux,Martin Josef Geiger,Walter Habenicht
- Edition Statement2009 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.