All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by jewellery designer and author Natalia Colman, this gorgeous guide shows you how to create 20 animal-themed pieces of jewellery from silver, copper and bronze clays, covering every technique required in detail. It features rings, pendants, earrings and bracelets and is divided into five animal-themed chapters.
- Author BiographyNatalia Colman is an author, teacher and jewellery designer who has had a passion for jewellery all her life and uses it extensively in her fashion styling work. Natalia has produced a range of jewellery making books including Silver Clay with Style and best selling DVDs Silver Clay Made Simple and Further Adventures in Silver Clay. Natalia lives in West Yorkshire with her daughter Estella who is following in her footsteps as an avid jewellery maker.
- Author(s)Natalia Colman
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/12/2015
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content Note500 colour illustrations
- Weight622 g
- Width204 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.42
- £2.35Trending at £2.95
- £30.80Trending at £31.24
- £12.89Trending at £14.19
- £12.99Trending at £19.97
- £4.28Trending at £5.91
- £9.99Trending at £13.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.