All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £13.15Was:£14.99Free postage
- £13.11Was:£14.99Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by jewellery designer Natalia Colman, this book contains 17 stylish jewellery projects including rings, pendants, earrings, bracelets and decorative clasps: it is thorough enough to lead a beginner through the process from start to finish, but innovative enough to inspire even experienced jewellery-makers.
- Author BiographyNatalia Colman is an author, teacher and jewellery designer who has had a passion for jewellery all her life and uses it extensively in her fashion styling work. Natalia has produced a range of jewellery making books including Silver Clay with Style and best selling DVDs Silver Clay Made Simple and Further Adventures in Silver Clay. Natalia lives in West Yorkshire with her daughter Estella who is following in her footsteps as an avid jewellery maker.
- Author(s)Natalia Colman
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication14/10/2014
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content Notecolour throughout
- Width204 mm
- Height260 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.42
- £2.35Trending at £2.95
- £30.80Trending at £31.24
- £12.89Trending at £14.19
- £13.64Trending at £19.97
- £4.28Trending at £5.91
- £9.99Trending at £13.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.