Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £40.00Trending at £49.48
- £20.00Trending at £26.99
- £54.94Trending at £55.97
- £9.81Trending at £10.12
- £23.29Trending at £25.95
- £12.94Trending at £13.70
- £11.40Trending at £19.99
About this product
- DescriptionPart one looks at the structure of metallic films using characterization methods such as x-ray diffraction and transmission electron microscopy and the processing of metallic films, including structure formation during deposition and post-deposition reactions and phase transformations. Part two discusses the properties of metallic films.
- Author BiographyKatayun Barmak is a Professor in the Department of Applied Physics and Applied Mathematics, Columbia University, USA. Kevin Coffey is a Professor in the Department of Materials Science and Engineering, the University of Central Florida, USA.
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication13/12/2013
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleWoodhead Publishing Series in Electronic and Optical Materials
- Series Part/Volume Number40
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWoodhead Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1110 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byKatayun Barmak,Kevin Coffey
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.