All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.34
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.40Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes the distribution, composition and accumulation rates of metalliferous sediments and their components in the oceans and the Red Sea. This monograph is suitable for geologists, ore geologists, marine geologists and geochemists, oceanographers, including paleo-ceanographers, as well as at undergraduate and graduate students.
- Author BiographyEVGENY GURVICH was born in 1947 in Moscow. He received his Ph.D. and D.Sc. degrees from the P. P. Shirshov Institute of Oceanology in Moscow where he remained for more than 25 years. From 2003 until 2005 he worked as a guest scientist at the Alfred Wegener Institute for Polar- and Marine Research in Bremerhaven (Germany). He is the author of about 200 scientific publications and reports, including 5 monographs. He has participated in 27 scientific expeditions and received several honors and awards.
- Author(s)Evgeny G. Gurvich
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication18/11/2005
- GenreGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note38 Tables, black and white; XIV, 416 p.
- Weight1720 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2006 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.