Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication25/10/2012
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight787 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byK. L. Mittal
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1992
- Table Of ContentsMetallization Techniques and Properties of Metal Deposits: PlasmaInduced Deposition of Copper Films (R. Padiyath et al.). Development of a Generic Method to Metallize Plastic (T.A. Reddy et al.). Investigation of Interfacial Interactions: Model Studies of the Interface between Metals and Polyimides (W.N. Unertl, R.G. Mack). Model Systems for the Cr/Polyimide Interface (A. Selmani et al.). Plastic Surface Modifications: A Study of Metallized Thermoplastic Films Following Gas Plasma Treatment (R.J. Mammone et al.). Aluminum Metallization of Polyimide Substrate (J.K. Lin, N.C. Saha). Adhesion Aspects of Metallized Plastics: Adhesion Enhancement Using Ion Processing (A.A. Galuska). The Influence of the Pretreatment on the Adhesion of Metallic Coatings on Plastics (D. Mann et al.). 20 additional articles. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.