All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £11.34Trending at £11.61
- £31.22Trending at £32.15
- £21.38Trending at £25.03
- £23.02Trending at £23.32
- £25.98Trending at £27.04
- £16.56Trending at £25.05
- £12.96Trending at £16.84
About this product
- DescriptionA landmark exploration of the role of metals across Europe and Asia from the Bronze Age to the Industrial Revolution.
- Author BiographyJack Goody is Emeritus Professor of Social Anthropology in the University of Cambridge and a Fellow of St John's College. Recently knighted by Her Majesty The Queen for services to anthropology, Professor Goody has researched and taught all over the world, is a Fellow of the British Academy and in 1980 was made a Foreign Honorary Member of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences. In 2004 he was elected to the National Academy of Sciences and he was elected Commandeur des Arts et Lettres in 2006.
- Author(s)Jack Goody
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication15/11/2012
- GenreHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note12 b/w illus. 14 maps
- Weight920 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.