All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn her latest jewellery book, Linda Peterson presents 35 stunning metalwork designs for necklaces, rings, bangles, earrings and more.
- Author BiographyLinda Peterson is an award-winning arts and crafts designer, as well as a teacher and TV personality. She creates unique jewellery designs using wire and beads. She has written several books, including How To Make Polymer Clay Beads and Beading in No Time (both CICO). You can visit her blog at lindapetersondesigns.blogspot.com. Linda's designs have appeared in numerous magazines and advertising campaigns. The author is based in the Ozark Mountains of Missouri.
- Author(s)Linda Peterson
- PublisherRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Date of Publication14/04/2011
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCICO Books
- Content Note250 col photographs
- Weight518 g
- Width276 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.39
- £2.34Trending at £3.00
- £1.95Trending at £2.89
- £7.82Trending at £8.98
- £10.15Trending at £10.99
- £9.50Trending at £9.97
- £10.23Trending at £16.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.