All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £36.77Trending at £67.78
- £17.89Trending at £22.50
- £108.12Trending at £157.18
- £23.55Trending at £35.00
- £31.75Trending at £47.99
- £29.64Trending at £35.09
- £22.88Trending at £30.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a comprehensiveoverview of the theory and practical development of metamaterial-based perfectabsorbers (MMPAs). The theoretical background and fundamental working principles ofMMPAs are then discussed, providing the necessary background on how MMPAs workand are constructed.
- Author BiographyProf. YoungPak Lee is Distinguished Professor in Department of Physics in Hanyang University, Director in Quantum Photonic Science Research Center and Chairman in Committee for Basic Science Education in Academy of Science and Technology. His present research activity is; magnetic photo crystals and metamaterials and applications to renewable energy; magneto-optical, magnetic, optical and transport properties, and electronic structures of thin films and nano structures; nanoscopic investigation of morphology and magnetic domain; nonlinear and time-resolved magneto-optical spectroscopy; magnetic semiconductors based on oxides; analysis of magnetic surfaces and films by using synchrotron radiation; magnetic bio-systems; characterization of the surfaces and interfaces of thin films including multilayers. Prof. Lee was the President of Koran Physical Society and Korean Federation of Physics-related Societies. He published 642 SCI papers and h-index is 44. Joo Yull Rhee received the B.S. degree from Seoul National University, Korea, in 1978, the M.S. degree from KAIST, Korea, in 1980, and the Ph.D. degree from Iowa State University, USA, in 1992, all in physics. He is a professor of Physics Department of Sungkyunkwan University, Korea. His current research interests include the optical properties of metamaterials and the electronic-structure calculations of mostly magnetic materials. He has published over 170 scientific journal papers on the optical properties of metamaterials and the optical and magneto-optical properties of magnetic materials.Young Joon Yoo also investigates metamaterial absorbers and applications, and multiferroic flexible films as Researcher at Dept. Physics, Hanyang University, Seoul, Korea. He received a Ph.D. in Physics at Hanyang University, Seoul, Korea, in 2014. He worked as Associate Research Engineer at R&D Dept., Scinco Inc., Korea, from 2006 to 2010.Ki Won Kim received his Ph.D. degree in Physics from Yonsei University, Seoul, Korea, in 1995. He is working as a professor at Department of Information Display, Sunmoon University, Asan, Korea, from 1996. He worked as the Editor-in-Chief of Journal of the Korean Vacuum Society during 2013-2014. His research interests include metamaterials working in the MHz to THz regime, magnetic and magneto-optical properties of thin films, and analysis of magnetic surface and thin films by using synchrotron radiation.
- Author(s)Joo Yull Rhee,Ki Won Kim,Young Joon Yoo,YoungPak Lee
- PublisherSpringer Verlag, Singapore
- Date of Publication02/01/2016
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleSpringer Series in Materials Science
- Series Part/Volume Number236
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintSpringer Verlag, Singapore
- Content Note7 Illustrations, color; 108 Illustrations, black and white; VIII, 176 p. 115 illus., 7 illus. in color.
- Weight444 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2016
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.