Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £24.97Trending at £27.59
- £4.34Trending at £4.44
- £23.93Trending at £24.42
- £8.01Trending at £12.13
- £9.09Trending at £9.24
- £5.94Trending at £6.68
About this product
- DescriptionDoes literature need the book? With electronic texts and reading devices growing increasingly popular, the codex is no longer the default format of fiction. Yet as Alexander Starre shows in Metamedia, American literature has rediscovered the book as an artistic medium after the first ebook hype in the late 1990s.
- Author BiographyAlexander Starre is an assistant professor of North American Studies at Freie Universitat Berlin. He has published articles and book chapters on contemporary American literature, literary theory, graphic narratives, and ecocriticism. He lives in Gottingen, Germany.
- Author(s)Alexander Starre
- PublisherUniversity of Iowa Press
- Date of Publication30/08/2015
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Series TitleImpressions: Studies in the Art, Culture, and Future of Books
- Place of PublicationIowa
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Iowa Press
- Content Note10 black & white images
- Weight525 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Series Edited byMatthew P. Brown
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.