All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Ari Salminen,Pertti Ahonen
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication01/07/1997
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleNordeuropaische Beitrage aus den Human-und Gesellschaftswissenschaften
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 14
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published1997
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Table Of ContentsContents: Analysis of contemporary administrative theory and research - The 'administrative welfare state' - The 'new public management reforms' - Elements of actual reform programmes in the terms of the political rationality.
- Author BiographyThe Authors: Pertti Ahonen (born 1952) is Professor of Public and Financial Management at the University of Tampere, Finland, since 1989 and founder and Head of the Finnish National School in the Administrative Sciences (VALHAL). Ari Salminen (born 1951) is Professor of Public Administration at the University Vaasa, Finland, since 1988 and Rector of his University since 1994.
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.05
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £9.70
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £14.87Trending at £16.59
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.51Trending at £4.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.