CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £23.09Trending at £23.73
- £9.86Trending at £10.10
- £7.64Trending at £8.32
- £10.03Trending at £15.34
- £15.29Trending at £18.11
- £17.30Trending at £21.59
- £12.06Trending at £12.21
About this product
- DescriptionThis book will remain timeless in its study of Aristotle's objective grasp of reality. The book's uniqueness lies in its aim of letting Aquinas himself speak on the subject of metaphysics. The work embraces both a history of philosophy and Aristotle's subsequent reasoning toward God as pure act.
- Author BiographyPierre Conway, O.P. is a researcher and writer. Mary Michael Spangler, O.P. is a Professor at Ohio Dominican College.
- Author(s)Mary Michael Spangler,Pierre Conway
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication01/04/1996
- GenreHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight422 g
- Width137 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.